Monday, May 19, 2014

Random Photos

This is a crazy time of year with the school year coming to an end and tennis tournaments around the corner. We have been busy!! We just sat down and made a summer project list....there's NO WAY we are going to accomplish everything on that list! My summer bucket list is even longer than our project list :) I love the anticipation of summer and all of the fun things coming our way!!

I was just going through some recent pictures that I wanted to share...

My mom and I on Mother's Day :)

Love that grandma has more energy than me!!

Little Buddy

Snuggles with dad

Safe in Dad's arms

Playing outside....still hasn't warmed up in MN!!
Helping Grandma pick up sticks

Little helper
My sister and her Little Buddy

Pals

LOVE LOVE LOVE
Weekend of shopping with my mom and sister
Thanks for stopping by for Koffee :) Have a fantastic week!!

Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment