Monday, June 2, 2014

Can I get a....

WHOOP WHOOP!! 
The school year is over and summer vacation is officially here! I'd love to say I'm going to sleep in and read books all summer, but reality is that I have a kiddo that wakes up at 5 and I have to tackle grad school. My actual plan is to drink plenty of coffee (and wine), go to the lake, spend time with my family, and work on house projects......and possibly exercise. I'm so excited!! Here's what's been shakin' with our family so far....

Squirmy!

First overnight trip at the lake with my Little Buddy

Little Buddy loves playing with Grandpa

Buddies
What are these?


"High as the moon"
Real men chance pampers in their trucks!

Little Bug...

Family

Cuddling before bed
Looking forward to making many special memories this summer.

Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment