Monday, June 9, 2014

What's up....Summer!

We are quickly finding ourselves in a new summer routine, which I LOVE!! It goes a little something like this; pack a cooler and diaper bag, hit the Caribou drive-thu, and spend all morning at the park! Little Buddy starts clapping her hands when we get close :) She runs, climbs, swings, digs, trips and falls, brushes herself off and starts all over :)
We are only a week into summer and I have major picture overload on my camera....mainly because I love outdoor photos. Her face is dirty, her hair is sweaty, and her smile is genuine. She wants to be outside every minute! Here's just a few photos...

I love cool summer days like this :)



On Saturday, we took morning bike ride and ended up stopping at 2 parks along the way. She thinks her dad is MUCH more fun at the park because he pushes her higher on the swing and takes her down the big slide. I prefer digging in the sand...with my iced coffee :)
I can't believe she went on this slide!!

Getting braver :)
We also have made a few more day trips to the lake. This kid ran and played all day...and this was after we hit 2 parks that morning!!





The only other interesting things of note (interesting to me anyway) is I took a day to make cards with a friend. It's one of my favorite hobbies....I love making them, I love sending them! Here's what I came home with, and 2 of them are already in the mail!
My Little Buddy just went down for a nap. I have 2 hours and I'm not sure if I should clean, workout, do homework, or take a nap. It's a precious 2 hours ahead of me! 

Hope you are enjoying your summer!!
Kacey


No comments:

Post a Comment